Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

UAE National Day!

2. 12. 2012

Today is the 41st 'Birthday' of United Arab Emirates!
And I feel awesome! The reason is obvious : I LOVE U.A.E!!!

Last Thursday, we had National Day celebration and it was totally amazing. The dance was so good!
WE LOVE U.A.E.!!!
Girls dressed up as guys and dancing. It was so 'I-dont-know-what-to-say' type, in a good way. It was far much better than the boys doing do the dance... We had fun within the students. There was a Throw Ball match between students and teachers. And guess what? Teachers won!

Now, let me write, well....type to be precise, about U.A.E. I consider my self very lucky to be living in U.A.E. You know, surrounded by the 'World's Tallest' , 'World's Biggest', 'World's Largest' and the 'World's Longest'. Maybe, I am one of those 'World's Luckiest Teenagers'. WOW! That's a lot in the World!

Going through the History of U.A.E., we get to know that, U.A.E. came to existence in 1971, when 6 emirates joined together to form a country. Later, in 1972, the Emirate, Ras-Al- Khaimah also joined the U.A.E. It's a very much developed Arab country. Anyone would just love it here! It's not a place filled greenery, but the Government's efforts to bring that bit of greenery to the country deserves praise.
The whole country is filled with the National Flag of U.A.E. and decorations from last week. I bet everyone was eagerly waiting for today! I guess, there is going to be fireworks in the capital, Abu Dhabi... And that is really, totally, worth watching! Let me end this post, by saying it once again :

                                               I LOVE U.A.E.!!!!!


.



No comments:

Post a Comment