Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

That's weird

Just like any other human being, I opened the Google page today...again.
You know, when there is any special occasion, the style in which 'Google' is written will be related to that occasion. Its called Google Doodle. So today, according to my knowledge, the special occasion is Taylor Swift's Birthday. And when I opened Google, the Doodle was Birthday cakes. I put the cursor on top of one cake, and it showed 'Happy Birthday Malavika!!'. And I am like 'Today is not my birthday.. there are 5 more days left for mine'.
Then I clicked on it, and my Google+ profile opened... I was online at that time. Then, I scrolled down, and my birthday was shown as 'Dec-13-1998'. I don't remember when me saving my birth date as Dec 13th. I let that doubt stay uncleared. And I tried to change my birth date in G+ account before I forget to do it. I changed the 13th to an 18th... (and here's where the weird part comes).... and clicked 'Save' Button and they are showing 'Please enter a valid date'.

And I go '"Okaay... well, that's weird..". I tried 2-3 times, but it is still showing 'Please enter a valid date'.
I don't know what they mean by this 'valid date'.
It's irritating and I am like 'Dude, it's not Feb 31st, its Dec 18th!'

No comments:

Post a Comment