Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Excitement is bad for Health

On 18th of this month, I turned 14.
Yeah... it was supposed to be fun, exciting and all. But in my case, it was a lot opposite to my expectations.
You want to know what happened..? Well, here's what happened....

Another normal day at school. Waiting for the next teacher to come to the class and start her class. But my mind, filled with thoughts which were acting like monkeys, jumping around that little head of mine. I was waiting for my birthday like I was to become a Millionaire on that day. I started blabbering to Rahanuma about what was going on in my mind. I needed to go shopping for new clothes because, suddenly there seems to be a lack of mind-blowing dresses in my wardrobe. I guess it is like that for any other teenager. At the shop, all the dresses are so good. You buy one of those, wear that and go out twice, the dress now seems a year old! Well, after getting a new dress, I really needed a hair-cut. My hair is just too long now. What about foot-wear?! If I am wearing a Dress, I need the heels which goes with it... otherwise it won't look good. But I don't have heels because I don't find them comfortable. And I don't want to wear Jeans and Canvas shoes because that's what I wore last year. I want something different. Something different what my friends won't expect from me. Because, I claim to be a  tomboy (which I think I am losing touch with) and I am one, mentally, at least. But this time, I want to look like a girl, a real girl. Too much talking I did and too much excitement I had, about my birthday, that all I cared after that was looking good on my birthday. And I still remember word-to-word what I said "I am getting soooo excited that I am starting to feel I will be sick on my birthday and I will miss school!".

And you know what... I regret saying that. I have always been optimistic, I don't know why such an idea struck my mind! To say something so pessimistic! That too when my Birthday was so close that the number of days left could be counted on our fingers!
I guess you got the hint... yes... unfortunately, my great prediction came true. I fell sick. And this time, not the normal cold or cough... I am suffering from Chicken Pox!! And that's how I spend my birthday. Bed-ridden.
At least, I was in a condition when I could walk to the phone to receive those Birthday wishes.

Sir Isaac Newton found the three laws of motion.
And I found one, myself! Not on Motion... just a random one. Like a moral of this story. And here goes...

"Excitement and Good Health are inversely proportional to each other, especially on the cases of desperate teenagers."

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA...! MAAAALUU..! AWESOME MAAAN.. KEEP WRITIN.. ND GET WELL SOOOOOOOOON

    ReplyDelete