Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My bestie!

My best Friend, Aysha's birthday was on Sunday, 20Th November. She left our school after 7Th grade. I miss her very badly. She is a very funny, sweet, cute, cool, awesome and a PERFECT girl! We used to have lots of fun with her.
She is a true friend. We could close our eyes and trust her. She could anyone laugh at any moment. Very helpful girl. Last day with her in Dubai was a very memorable day. Anyone could be her friend...very fast. I love her!
This summer vacation, I visited her in India. We both were of course damn happy! So much to talk...!! Still I have more to tell her. 
Sunday, I called her and wished her. She was happy. I'm glad. She wants to come back to Dubai. She said she will come to Dubai next year March. I hope so.
I cant wait for March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment