Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Introduction

Hi!
I'm Malavika. I've been converting Oxygen to Carbon Dioxide since 1998. I live in Dubai and I love it here! I'm an Indian but lived here from the time I was 8. I love my Friends and Family. I love listening to songs the most and enjoy all kinds of music. My favorite singer in Taylor Swift. I have many hobbies...I love to read, sing, listen to music, write, go out, watch movies, surf the internet. And guess what? I've got a new one...and that's Blogging. I guess I'm very good at wasting time but, I never get bored. My friends say that I smile so much that it makes their cheeks pain! 
I'm funny. I love the winter season and the snow (even though, I've never played in the snow). I'm Sagittarius and sometimes, really superstitious. My ambitions change very often. I want to be a Pilot or take PHD in literature or go in the field of genetic engineering...but I still can't choose what I should go for. And I am very sure that some day, I will feel like doing something very different from what I feel now. I really love hangouts. 
I feel Blogging as a pretty cool thing. And I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

I thank my Dad and English Teacher for giving me such a wonderful idea        .

No comments:

Post a Comment