Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Most Sweetest Moment!!

Yesterday, 17/ 11/ 2011 , in the class, my best friend, Rahanuma and I fought. It was for a very silly reason, but later it became serious. I guess it was my fault it became serious. I'm not telling the reason because it is embarassing n really silly. We didnt talk to each other for a long time...I was wearing her watch. When I checked the time, I found that it was wrong. I told her that there is something wrong with her watch and gave it to her. She became hyper and sreamed "What did you do to my watch, u, 'kachra' girl?!?! ".  And then she made it proper and threw it back to me and it fell on my table. I got angry and said " I dont want your watch!!" and kept it in her table. That made her so sad that she fell on her knees and said "I'm so sorry Malavika!!". Aww!! That was so sweet! I went and hugged her and said I too was sorry. We both cried.
I will never forget that moment!
I love you Rahanuma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment