Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Sick Day

Yesterday, I went for the movie 'Breaking Dawn Part -1' with my friend Pooja, Vini and Vini's sister Bhavna.
It was a good movie...we waiting for part - 2 to release. I'm sure it is going to be awesome! We bought a BIG bucket of pop corn and cold pepsi. YUM! But, after drinking that Pepsi, I'm down with cold and throat pain. Achoo! I started speaking super fast. And that means, I'm going to get fever. Hope not.
Today, I went for my keyboard class. I learnt to play the song ' The House of Rising Suns'. Its a beautiful song. There are many sustaining notes and I like it. While, returning, I got a mesage from my best friend, Druti. Her dad is in the hospital due to food poisoning. He is fine now. Hope he will be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment