Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Missed Picnic

29. Nov. 2011.
That day, was my picnic day. We were going to U.A.E 's largest water theme park, Ice Land. I saw a video of Ice Land in youtube. It sure is a LARGE water theme park. I really wanted to go! But, unfortunately, I couldn't go. It was because I had fever and I was very weak. My sister had throat pain. So, we went to a clinic in Karama. I was very tired and couldnt even stand. The doctor checked my temperature. It was 104 !! He said it was very rare to get fever that high. I had to do my blood test. It wasn't painfull. Just a small prick. But, I dont know what had happened to me. When I got out of the lab, I couldn't walk or stand. I just fell into the chairs. I told Papa, I wanted to lay down. And I layed down on the continous 3 chairs. The nurse told me to go to the treatment room and lay down. And so I did. The doctor came and I had to 'insert' Paracetamol to my body.Again, a small prick. I was VERY weak!
One whole week, I took leave. Missed lots of stuffs like the picnic, Arabic assembly etc. But I was glad when people said they missed me in the class..!

They said Iceland was awesome...!! Well, many girls got stuck between a ride. And that was the best part! It was hilarious!! My friends, Hamna, Liya and Rahanuma were also stuck. And one girl, Megha, literally cried!!  
We made fun of her a lot!!

WE ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment