Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy B'day Taylor..!!

Taylor Swift..!
13. 12. 11

Cool date, huh??
Today is my favorite singer, Taylor Swift's birthday. 5 days before mine. I am so excited today...! Its as if, its my birthday..!
I started my day, wishing Taylor's pic in my wall. I listened to her songs all day...even now, I am.
In the bus, all of us singing her songs. I went to the class and announced that it is her 22nd birthday.
SST period , we persuaded ma'am and we put the song "You Belong With Me" in you-tube!! I was so excited!!
I wore my 'nerdy' specs ( she wears the same in the song's video) and was standing on my knees on the chair and singing along..!!

You may feel , I am just crazy...but...I can't help it!!
She is a musical goddess!!

And guess what?! We are having a party on Thursday, celebrating her birthday...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment