Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vacations...!

Aaahh....!!!

It's Winter Vacations..!! WooHooo...!! Time to Enjoy...!

Today is the first day of our vacations...Not a bad start..
I went to my friend's Pooja's house. We were watching "The Suite Life - Movie" . It was very nice. Then, we were listening to songs and mostly...LAUGHING!!!  By the time, when we were about to leave, Oshi got hiccups..!!

Thanks to Pooja's mom for those yummy sandwiches. Mmmmm...!! That was enough for the lunch (even though I ate again when I reached back home).
I really wanted to go out for a game of Basket Ball with Oshi. But, she couldn't come as she had to go out. Went down to the park twice to see if some one was there to at least talk with. But, disappointed me, went back home.

But, I guess, the fun had just begun...!!
Papa and me, going for.......Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol !!!!

YaY!!!
 These 2 weeks are gonna be Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment