Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

An Unexpected Sleep-over...!

I couldn't stay back on Thursday because there were no buses and I didn't bring a letter and as Ma'am said only own transport students can stay back.

But, yesterday, I went to Rahanuma's house to make a model. Hamna also accompanied us. I reached there at 10 : 30 and only planning happened till lunch time. We ate lunch from Rahanuma's cousin's house. Food was really good. Exactly when we were about to leave, Hamna reached Rahanuma's house. She came, and we started doing something. Well, finished it a bit...Now, we just have to spray paint it and stick the main door.

We were listening to songs, talking and doing the model all at the same time. It is so funny to see Rahanuma and her elder sister, Rumaanah fighting!! I just loved the way they fought!!
After a long time, Hamna and I didn't want to leave Rahanuma's house. We called Amma and Papa first. They refused at first, but they said they will call back. Okay..fine...we had hope.
Then, we called Hamna's parents. They allowed her...When she was allowed even I wanted to stay.
Later, Papa and Amma also came to Rahanuma's house. They talked and talked. Then we were about to leave, but, Rahanuma persuaded them ad even I was allowed!! I didn't know what to do.
I mean, it was so unexpected and when I looked at Amma's and Papa's face, I felt sad and didn't want to stay.

But, I wouldn't miss my chance. I stayed. It was so much fun when we went to sleep. Rahanuma's younger sister, Khairah wanted to sleep with us, which of course we won't allow. But we fooled her and slept together. Rumaanah joined us. Then we started talking, talking and TALKING so much!!
I said "Dude, today is a friday, ghosts will come...and its 12 am now! " I knew that won't scare anyone, but I simply said. Rahanuma was so brave, she said " I don't believe in ghosts, and I am not scared. I am very brave." I don't know why, but I looked at Rumaanah, and she signaled me to keep quiet. I got the idea! She was trying to scare us. She was incredibly silent and I couldn't stop laughing. But the others, their tube light didn't flicker. Suddenly from no where Rumaanah jumped up!! WOAH!! All of us got scared!!
It was hilarious! Rahanuma's mom heard the noise ans she came up. She thought someone was crying! We heard the door being open. We all acted as if we were sleeping...Which was not enough to fool her mom...

At last, we slept at 4:00 am in the morning and got up at 7:00 am. Only 3 hours of sleep. Telling the truth, I was very fresh!


Oh...I almost forgot. Today is Rumaanah birthday and Tomorrow, Druti's! 

1 comment:

  1. good going... My suggestions.. You could be little more explanatory on certain things. Consider that a reader may nit understand the background and what exactly you are intending..

    ReplyDelete