Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Glob-Ex!!

Today was Ah-Mazing!!!

I mentioned about Glob-Ex in some of the previous posts...Now I'm going to say what it actually is.
Glob-Ex is an exhibition held in our school every year for students from grade 5 to 8. Each class gets a country and we are supposed to represent that particular country in our class in our ow way...Our country was Ireland.
Ireland is a very superstitious country and its where Halloween was originated.
So, Rahanuma and me, were the WITCHES!! It was so much of fun with the face paint!!
I loved the entrance..! We don't have so much of hope for winning. Because, the judges came so unexpectedly that we were not very prepared. But we just don't care as we had loooots of fun!!

The small kids got scared looking at Rahanuma's and my face...!! And it was like as if we got lots of fans..! They jumped onus and were taking pictures!! The worst part was in the bus when everyone was staring at me and screaming!! But I just loved it..! We had dance and we called all the people who came to our class to dance with us...
And the best part was that, we didn't have any choreography for the dance. They just made up some steps and did some kind of dance. But it was again, FUN!! Everyone started calling me a witch!! Hate that..!
Amma got scared looking at me when I came back home..!
Wish I could live that all again or that day never ended!!
This was the best Glob-Ex of all time!!!



1 comment:

  1. add some more snaps, that will give the readers a feel about Globe EX

    ReplyDelete