Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A total Mess!!

Today, I had the best fun of my life!!

I was laughing the whole day...!! Especially in the 4th period. Ma'am was absent, but I was doing my English homework. We had to do dialogue writing. It was between two people of our choice talking about Thane cyclone. I finished mine and we were returning from the fire drill trial. My friend, Liya, without me knowing, took my rough book and started reading it aloud!!

I went to snatch it from her and we started fighting. Not with words...it was a fight! And Megha came in between. Someone pushed me and I was on the floor.And Megha was telling I kicked her and she was moaning and laughing. By that time Liya threw it to Rahanuma and she started reading it aloud. My hair was a mess and I jumped through the chairs to reach Rahanuma. She got scared, she screamed and ran. Then I pulled her scarf. So, she threw my rough book to someone else. I went to reach her, but someone came and pulled out my hairband. But she gave it back to me.

At last, I saw my rough book. It was with Megha. I took it and opened it...but there were no pages!! Only the cover of the book she gave me. Then somehow I got my book back, I tore my answer paper and threw it.
But it was so much fun!! We were laughing the whole time and Liya said at last "We wont get cancer now, because we laugh so much!"
Lame, I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment