Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Day

Our vacations got over.
Today, was the first day...I literally forgot about coming to school today morning! But, I didn't miss my bus.
It's been a good day.

English period, Ma'am advised us to not goof around and be very serious in our studies as many exams are going to come like, CASE, Asset and Summative exams.
She also told us to not gossip and not to care about "who ran away with who". Just mind our own business.
What I most liked was when she said ''The person who taught others to gossip should be shot!''

Well, I'm going to take her advise and start hard working. I will complete my home works in school so that I can review and revise at home. In class, we were thinking about making a 'Study Club' in class. Don't know if it will work out...But we got to try...And we will.



No comments:

Post a Comment