Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hangout at Dubai Mall

In my first post in this blog, I had mentioned, that I love hanging out with friends. And nothing has changed in the past one year. I still love hanging out with friends. But the sad thing is, I don't get the chance to go for any. There will be some problem and we will have to cancel the whole thing at the last minute.
Of course, we can't go on any working days. And as we all live in different corners of Dubai, going out on a working day, is not an option. Friday is a holiday for everyone. So, naturally, we will have our own programs with our family. So, no Fridays. Saturday, I have keyboard classes in the morning, and on Saturday evening, everyone will be busy completing their home-works for the next week at school. Sad life, huh?
 Another reason for why our hangouts gets cancelled is, sacrifices. If one girl says that she can't come, the other says, "If she is not coming, then even I am not coming.". And the next person says "If you are not coming then I am also not going.". And another one says, "If they are not coming, I don't want to come.". And finally, the last person says, "If all of you are not coming, what is the point of me going alone?". You see what I mean...?

(Left to Right) Me, Maryam, Azzah, Megha
Usually, when I make last minute plans, it doesn't work out well. But this time, for the first time in my history, the last minute plan did work out. Maryam, Azzah, Megha and I decided to meet up at Azzah's place, have lunch and then go to Dubai Mall. Everything worked out perfectly alright. Of course, as usual, we fooled around the place. The best part, was eating "Burj Al Emlaq" from Baskin Robbins. We didn't have place to sit. So we stood on the way and ate the whole thing. It was a mess with all the Ice Cream in our fingers. But if there is no mess, there is no fun (Yeah...I made that up myself). I guess, if I wasn't so good at remembering  ways, it would have been more fun. It was Maryam's and Megha's first time in metro, and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was a fun day! I just wished that there were more people with us and the time went slow.
I also hope that we can have more hangouts soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment