Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Adieu 2012... Hello 2013!

Today,
It's a fresh new start.. isn't it..?
A new year... 2013. I kind of feel making resolutions are completely useless...unless you are so determined to follow it. But in my case, it is useless. So this year, No resolution. That can be my resolution.
The most exciting 10 seconds of my life is that 10 seconds countdown before the fireworks. This is we did not have a countdown as such. But, the Fireworks, were BRILLIANT!!



 I guess, the picture said it all. And I got to witness it!! Yeah... I saw it and saw it really close..!
If you were in Dubai, and you did not see this, you missed it like anything!! It's a loss!!
Try to find it in the internet. You will be able to see the video. I have no words to explain it!! I was watching it in the TV today, and I realized, from far, it would have looked like some kind of Alien invasion in Burj Khalifa. And at the end the whole building just blasts!! Let's hope it never happens, though. The crowd was just so HUGE! So many people walking together and howling like crazy!
Of course, I really enjoyed the fireworks but when it was over, the environmentalist, inside me knocked on my head and said "Dude! Look at the Pollution!!". I shooed her away. It happens only once a year, after all!

I am glad 2012 is over. I don't know why. I enjoy new things...whatever it is. Maybe, that's the reason.
But 2012, was a good year. I had good times... REALLY good moments..! I wish it all just repeats...
Only the good moments, duh!

I don't know what to say. I am just saying...

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment