Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Students Can Change Teachers! (Part-1)

I, never before, actually thought about this topic.
But experience talks... and here is an incident that happened last to last week in our Library period.

Last library period was on a Wednesday, I guess. And we all were in the hectic mood of exams. Everyone had at least 2 books open in front of them. Rahanuma, Druti, Ramya and I, were sitting in the second table. I was helping Ramya with some Math problems, Druti and Rahanuma were talking to each other. Rahanuma was actually Multi-Tasking by completing her notes, talking to Druti and at times solving our Math doubts.
There are two librarians... One who always wears a scarf ( I will mention her a the 'Scarf Ma'am') and another one who doesn't wears scarf (She will be the nice lady, because, she is a nice Ma'am).

No one actually likes this scarf Ma'am. The only thing is that, she never smiles and she doesn't even allow us to talk. We are supposed to sit quietly in a library but for us it's a place for all the talking thing to do. The old librarian doesn't care how much ever noise we make. So, we used to like going to the library. Duh! Now, let's get back to 'scenario' of the library last to last Wednesday. Druti was bored and started making a weird noise. Rahanuma enjoyed it and she also started making the same noise. At first we thought, the librarians has not heard the sound...yet. They made the sound again, and I look around, and I see 29 pair of eyes staring at our table. They made the sound again and this time we heard "Who made that noise?" from the librarian's table. I wanted to laugh like anything! But I tried to act as innocent as possible ( after all I did not do anything!). I realized my acting skills are not too bad. But Rahanuma and Druti were supposed to get Oscars for that moment. They looked like as if they did not even hear that weird noise! Everyone looked around. Pin drop silence. Librarians back to work. Now again they made the noise. And again and again.

This is when Druti noticed that the librarian without the scarf (who is the nice Ma'am) trying to find out who is making the noise from the reflection of the 52" smart TV in our library (I know I am showing off!). She found out that it is from our table the noise is coming from. Even after knowing that the librarian understood, Druti and Rahanuma made the sound again. But this time, the nice librarian said "The noise is coming from the second table".
Now the scarf ma'am stood up, and told "All of you stand up!". We all slightly smiling at each other, stood up. I again pulled out my acting skills and tried to look as serious as possible. But Rahanuma and Druti lost control and started smiling. The nice ma'am said "I guess it is that girl making the noise", pointing at Druti. "Come here", commanded the Scarf lady. Druti smiling very nicely, went to the librarian. It doesn't matter for Druti because she has gone through this a lot of times before and it's a daily routine to get it trouble. And that's exactly why I like her!

"Stand Here!", came the second command. At this point of time, Rahanuma raised her hand and said "Ma'am even I made the noise". And she also went and stood there... Then, the war began!

To know what happened next, Stay tuned or come back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment