Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Exams!

Next Sunday is the first day of my ever first board exam.

Its not fair! We are just 9th graders... Not in 10th yet. But still  we have board exams. Last year, 9th graders did not have board exams. 
I don't know how it going to be. I hope its going to be easy. 
The response from most students in my class after seeing the sample paper for maths is "Fainted on the spot.". Wow. That's a great response. 

I don't know what I am feeling. I am not tensed but yet I am. I don't know what it means, but apparently that is what I feel.
I am depending upon the revision that is going to take place this week. 

Papa will come from India tomorrow. He will also bring my grandmother with him. 
YEAH!
Then in November, Papa's brother and family will be here. If lucky, even Shruthy will come!
Can't Wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment