Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

After a long time...

It's a long break that I took.
School reopened like 3 or 4 weeks back. I'm enjoying in class!
We are having our assembly next week. I am com-peering with Druti.

We had our KHDA inspections are over. Some people will come from the municipality and inspect our school. I guess we did good. They said we did.

Today something funny happened in the bus.
Oshi became a BIG Directioner! Y'know, One Direction fans!
She was talking about One Direction in the bus. She always does. Today she said something about Niall loving Nando's restaurant. So this half cracked girl in my bus, Twinkle said "OH! I love Nando's! My mom puts it in chicken!"
-Awkward Silence-
Then all of us just started laughing like anything!!! Twinkle also joined, I don't know why.
We were laughing at her stupidity and she joined... LOL
She didn't know it was a restaurant... She could have just shut her mouth and sat there rather than making a fool out of her self.

Anyways, thanks to her, we had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment