Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Somethings I left out to say

This post is not about any social issues or any 'Revolutionary Ideas of a Stupid Teenage Girl'. It's a bit more personal this time. Lots of things has happened in this mess called 'Life' and I haven't mentioned them here.
So, this post is about everything I missed out. I'm not really good at writing down personal stuffs, if you haven't noticed. So read at your own risk.

A life changing incident happened. I moved out of Dubai to Qatar.
I had to leave my friends, school, teachers, the beautiful city...
All this happened two months ago. But I never felt like writing about it. Maybe because it brought back a lot of memories which still makes me regret coming here.

 27.06.2013, Thursday, my last day in OOIS. It was an unforgettable day! Also because, it was Talent Day, we all had loads of fun! Dance, Music, Mime.. you name it! By the end of the day, horror slapped me on my face when I realized that those moments were my last moments in OOIS. I might never be a student here again. It was my last my day with my friends at school living our life without any worries!
The day before 27th, my classmates along with my other friends organized a surprise party for me.. at school! It was awesome! After P.E. class when I reached class, everyone started hooting and clapping for some reason I don't know. But who cares?! I joined them. That's when I looked around the class and saw everyone standing around me with balloons. There was a Cake on the table.

Then everything happened in a rush.In the next 5 minutes, all balloons were burst. Cake was over with more than half of it on my face and hair.

Guys, I know that you are reading this. I just want to thank you all for being there for me during everything. Whether it was bad or good, I knew I could always rely on you. Even during my first day at my new school, you all mailed me wishing me luck and reminding me that you will always be there for me, no matter what.
Those idiots I call best friends, made this for me! Aren't they the best?
Thank you for everything! For changing that timid girl into the owner for this blog. For making me confident and giving me support every time when I went on stage for any school program. For being the shoulder I could cry on and the hand that would wipe away my tears. For laughing along with me after every lame joke we cracked. For gifting me those unforgettable memories. For just being yourselves and caring for me. I could write a whole book of reasons for why I miss you all so much and why I can never forget you! Only you people have seen the most craziest, happiest, sad and stubbornest and maddest version of me.

We've known each other for more than 5 years. It's such an ill-fortune that our ways have separated. But, don't worry. It's not the end of the world. So, we will meet again one day. And that one day, we will laugh thinking about those stupid fights and tears and memories.
Aren't you looking forward for it? Because I know I am!
 




6 comments:

  1. Ma heart urged and my fingers snapped da keyborad :
    "I Want You Back " :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know V, You really Wanted to Make me Cry for all The Bad things I May Have done to You Right..? Idiot..!! :P (Jk,Duh)
    Anyways, Thanx For Renewing all The awesome Memories..! :')
    Be With you Everytime,
    Loads and Loads and Cartloads of Love and Zaatar and Porotta (X'D)
    -R (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also joined a new school recently, in which I've studied 13 years I know how you feel..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. 13 years?! That's a really long time :O
      Hope you are fine wherever you are :)
      I know.. It's really sad :/

      Delete
    2. Actually we've been together (my friends) since play group and now we've started in 11th standard in different schools.. :(
      But never mind we get together once in a while

      Delete
    3. Of course... We should never lose hope :)

      Delete