Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Farewell Rahanuma

Day before yesterday, Rahanuma left to India forever...

And yes, we all are heartbroken...
In the morning, I called her and at that time, we both were laughing and talking.
But when she called me in the airport, I just couldn't control myself...
I just burst into tears!! I couldn't talk... So, Amma took the phone from me and she started talking with Rahanuma's mom.

And now, they are in India... I can't still believe it...
But I will keep in touch...
I have her India number... So I will call her and plead her mom to take internet connection in India...

I MISS HER SO MUCH!!

I miss all the good times I shared with her, I will miss her calling me everyday and scolding me as I never call her...
I miss her 'kya hua tera vaadha' and the way she gets excited and hyper! I miss her EVERYTHING!!
Its just so bad...
I hope I can see her again, and I know I can and I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment