Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

8-D \m/

Tomorrow is PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting)
I can't wait for it... Not that I am over confident about my results but I just want to go to school again.
26th will be the last day I will be getting into that room, that room as 8-D...
I miss my class SO much..!! I hope we don't get shuffled... And I have a sensible reason why our class shouldn't get shuffled. It is that, our class is a pure Malayalam class. So I guess it will be more convenient if all of us are in the same class. The second reason is that, our 8th grade batch has made the most problems in the history of our school. And compared with all the other class, our class is the less naughty and most decent class. So, if the classes get shuffled, the whole batch becomes naughty! That is much worse! So, better we don't get shuffled.

Now, I will tell about my class.
Our class, is not very good when we look through Academics. But, we enjoy each and every second together. Not all teachers has good comments about our class and frankly saying, our class teacher has never become a class teacher of a naughty class like ours. We make LOT of noise and NEVER is in our seats!
I remember the first problem we made. It was when we all wrote on our uniforms because it was the last day in that uniform as it was going to change. We didn't write anything illegal. What we wrote was all lame things like 'I will miss your shirt' etc. But, compared to other classes, more students from our class were caught. In 8-D, Rahanuma, Liya, Neethy, me and many others were caught. And we got scolded a LOT! And I can't believe we cried for that, Actually I didn't cry. Others were crying, and I wasn't. I felt weird so I faked some tears...Hehehe!
Then, once, our whole class together were playing the game 'Concentration' in English class, before ma'am came to the class. It was going really well till ma'am came. She got inside the class with a smile and she got to know that we were playing this game. Then, started the fireworks! She said that this game is played by students of 4th grade. She said 'I understand that you girls need entertainment but you shouldn't have done this in my class'. And as a punishment, we had to sit in our arms. Funny, eh? And the weird part comes when everyone else said their arms were paining when mine did not.
Then comes another day, when Liya bought Vermicelli to class to eat. It was some period and our teacher was absent. So, another teacher named 'Mary' came to our class for substitution. Me, Rahanuma and some other girls were sitting in a group and talking and laughing and making lot of noise. That's when I noticed that Liya and Megha were missing. I looked around the class and I saw them both sitting together in one corner of the class. I went next to them and asked what's wrong and I saw that they were eating!! No wonder they were so silent!! I took some vermicelli to eat and went back. I told Rahanuma this. She just jumped up and started hogging the food. And Mary ma'am saw that. She caught them and complained to our class teacher.
Then, all small problems for the class average going very low for some class tests.

All those days... AWW!
I'm going to miss it so much! All I can hope is next year becomes good. But, I'm sure it will never be better than this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment