Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So Cold...!!!!!

Papa told me to start reading Newspaper. We can't subscribe for any newspaper. Because, even if we do, we will have to subscribe for 1 year and maybe we won't be here in Dubai, for that long. 
Anyways, Papa said Amma to go out and buy the newspaper everyday...
And today is the second day. I didn't read today as I was little busy. But I did read yesterday.

I read that the temperature in Europe is -30 degree Celsius!! I have no idea how people survive. Speaking of surviving, many people died. About 300 or so. I went and told about this to my classmates. And they were saying they also read about that and in Gulf News, there was a picture in which the a car fully covered with snow!! Here, it's not even a bit close to -30 degree and everyone says it freezing. I guess the Europeans, if they come here, they will be sweating!! In class, no one allows the A/C temperature to be below 22. 

What can I say...it is cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment