Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Glob-ex Results!!

Today, they announced the Glob-Ex results!
We, didn't have so much of hope. Because, our Class Teacher, Blaicy Ma'am, was talking to us like that.
But, don't know why, all of us got a bit of hope in the assembly. We expected a 3rd position at least...

They announced that 7-B got third prize...
Oh No..!! Suddenly all of us became sad... We were saying, If no third prize then nothing at all!
Now, for the Second Prize, Ma'am said "8.........D!!! "
I looked in all four direction and screams "8D, 8D, 8D, 8D!!!!" It was our class!!
I know, we didn't get 1st so I don't need to be so excited but I just couldn't control my self!! I jumped on Neethy and were all clapping and howling so loudly!!!
I guess no other class cheered so loudly. It was because we didn't expect this much!!

1st prize was bagged by 8B...My English teacher's class.
Well, they did deserve it...They were speaking in Spanish it seems...

Anyways, I am really excited about this!!
But....The trophy was a bit small... (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment